Around la Brillève
La Brilleve is located in Lamotte-Beuvron, in the heart of the Sologne, a region of forest and ponds ideal for walks and visits to castles.
Discover the Sologne
The Sologne, thanks to its preserved nature, the richess of its fauna (roe deer, deer, wild boar, foxes, pheasants…), its unique historical heritage (the castles of the Loire: Chambord, Cheverny…), it’s many footpaths, will seduce naturalists as well as hunters, fishermen, hikers, cyclist, horse riders and mushroom gatherers.
Visit Sologne from Lamotte-Beuvron, accommodation and catering at La Brillève.
Discover Lamotte-Beuvron during you stay in guest rooms. Lamotte-Beuvron is a small town (5000 inhabitants) wich offers many shops, its rich heritage and its ideal location to discover the Sologne. Some suggestions:
In Lamotte-Beuvron :
- Walking, riding or cycling in the state forest or along the Sauldre Canal.
- Visit the Saint-Maurice domain, wich hosts one of the largest equestrian infrastructures in Europe (the Federal Equestrian Park) as well as the premises of the French Equestrian Federal (FFE).
- Numerous events are organized all year round, such as the French Poneys and Club Championships, the Grand Tournament and the Owners’ Meeting.
- Taste the local speciality, the famous tatin pie invented right here by the tatin sisters.
Near Lamotte-Beuvron :
- Thousands of kilometers of hiking trails may allow you to cross a deer or a stag… and in any case to enjoy the calm and charm of the Sologne landscapes.
- Many original sites to discover, such as the poaching museum in Chaon (12km), the Maison du Cerf in Velleny, the Beauval Zoo…
- A stop to discover the local vineyards, Pouilly and Sancerre.
- Enjoy 2 golf courses located 15 and 20 minutes away. And of course, the Loire castles: Chambord, Cheverny, Azay-le-Ribeau, Chenonceau, Amboise…
- The guest rooms allow you to discover at your own pace the ponds and forests of Sologne, and to visit the castles of the Loire : Chambord, Cheverny, Azay-le-Rideau, Chenonceau, Amboise...
The location of our Charming guest rooms, close to the center of Lamotte-Beuvron, makes in the ideal place for your stay or weekend in Sologne.
I want to discover the Sologne...
Book your guest room
and/or your table d'hôtes* :
You can use form below for all your questions and booking requests. Please fill in at least your e-mail or a phone number, so that we can answer you !
You can contact us by phone on 02 54 88 60 03
or on 06 74 83 21 21 .
*Available in low season only, by booking 48 hours in advance .